Archive for the ‘Ball State’
10. Jay Leno turned them down.
9. Letterman was first in school history to major in competitive pie-eating.
8. Paul Shaffer threatened to lurk over school grounds as a movie monster if they didn’t.
7. Indiana rats agreed to celebrate in New York City’s subways.
6. The home-office in Sioux City, Iowa was getting all the groupies.
5. It’s Alan Kalter-iffic!
4. The building is made entirely out of canned ham.
3. Dave’s mom bribed school officials with holiday pies.
2. Dave agreed never to reveal his real reason for picking the school: It had the word “Ball” in it.
And the No. 1 Reason Ball State is Naming a Building after David Letterman…